Saturday, October 25, 2014

autobiography


                              My name is the crazy mechanic and I’m a future mechanical engineer. I live in a beautiful house with the sunny weather. I have lived all my life in warm weather of my home town. My dad is from central America and my mom is from north America. My dad lived in central America for 20 years until he came to where he lives now. My mom was born in north America but grew up in her parents hometown for 8 years. I love the roots I come. I have only one sibling. My sister is called ale. She is younger than me and loves cosmetology.

                           

                              My favorite school subject is art and architectural design. I love to draw optical illusions and use my imagination. I like architectural design because you can design your own buildings and probably one day build them in real life. I have taken 6 years of painting and calligraphy classes and now I’m taking painting. I also took stage design and yearbook as an elective. I love using Legos to build things because you can do small scales of real buildings but you can modify the buildings.

 

                               One of my hobby’s I love allot and want to do for a living is mechanical engineering. I like to work on engines because they are delicate and it has allot of moving parts. I feel like the engine I’m working on has feelings and I need to treat it very well. I also like modifying engines to give it more horse power or dressing up the engine. Tune ups are also important because we want the engine to be running on clean liquids and proper spark plugs. With the help of my dad I have dismantled and rebuild 2 engines practically by myself.  We mostly work on his car. We change the oil, spark plugs, alternator, starter, radiator, and head gaskets. We also work on my car but that is mostly cosmetic details or we are just modifying the engine block.

 

                                    I believe that school is important at some point but not all the time. The reason is that we are getting classes we don’t approve or are far away from what we like. We should get classes that will help our future career succeed. We should be able to take classes that will our career take off. The subjects I am taking right now are important but not something we will use every day in real life. The most important subjects in school are math and English. I picked these to because n my career I will use these two daily.

 

                                 My favorite sport is soccer. I like watching and playing soccer because it helps me releases anger and it takes my mind off things for a while. I have been playing soccer for around 5 years now. The main positions I play are last man, right forward, right/center midfielder, and right defense. Another reason why I like soccer is the tactics and teamwork you using order to win. I have played soccer with two teams. One of the teams is a club  called Laguna fc. The other team I play in is a club called fc Barcelona division 2. I started playing on Barcelona when I was 11 years old. Later at age 14 I decided to join Laguna fc.

 

                                   When I graduate high school and college I want to move with my family out of the city and live in a farm. The reason I want to live in a farm is the freedom you get. I like animals and as a little kid one of my dreams was to own my own cow and horse. A farm is also nice because you can grow your own vegetables and fruits. Part of owning a farm is the culture that comes with it. I admire bull riding because my dad used to do it when he was a teen back in his hometown . Bull riding requires allot of strength that is difficult to get if you are not motivated. Bull riding is not my passion but it’s something I want to consider for my future.

 

                                         There are other things I would like to do in life but they are not my main priority right now. I want to do my life goals first so that I don’t stay with the craving of wanting to do or wanting to have. goals come first and then we can have some fun. when I finish my goals I would eventually like to travel. Maybe in my senior years when I retire and have nothing to do I will have the opportunity to travel.

 

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment